I was nominated by the ever lovely Whippersnapper from Bake.Read.Blog for a Versatile Blogger Award. It’s always really lovely to be nominated for anything (I love the warm fuzzy feeling it gives you) and this was especially great because I pride myself on being Versatile, hence my tagline “a little bit of everything”.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back.
- Tell 7 things about you.
- Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
7 Things about Me
- Apart from the three years I was away studying at uni, I’ve lived in the same house my whole life.
- I don’t know how to ride a bike and I’m OK with this.
- I love Harry Potter. So much. If you tell me you don’t like Harry, I die a little inside.
- I have a degree in journalism but my life ambition is to be a novelist.
- I own a ridiculous amount of books and DVDs.
- I am a cat person. I’m not ashamed to admit this.
- My favourite foods are pasta, chicken, potato and I love a good Short Soup.
10 Bloggers I Nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award
1. The Beauty Blot by Emma. Another fellow journalism graduate, Emma’s blog makes me feel less clueless about beauty products.
2. Cinnamon Eats by Naz. I love reading about her life in the US (she’s currently in Michigan) and all her posts about food make my mouth water.
3. Bake.Read.Blog. by Whippersnapper (not sure if she wants me to disclose her name). I feel we would definitely be friends IRL if we lived near each other. I love reading her book reviews and baking attempts. She is also an in-house writer at Kiki & Tea, just like me.
4. Solwat? by Alex. We studied at uni together and I just love the randomness that is his blog. Always good for a bit of a laugh.
5. Label Me Happy by Cherie. Cherie is a fellow lover of mags and is also a writer/journalist. Her blog is always good to read, she has a similar writing style to me.
6. PerthWife by Perth Wife. I always love reading blogs about being a housewife.
7. The Budding Rose by Rose. Another Kiki & Tea writer, I love Rose’s blog. She is so honest, writes so well and we also share a love of Mad Men.
9. The Accidental Housewife by The Accidental Housewife. Again, love housewife blogs.
10. She’s Sonic by Sonia. Just wow is the most accurate way to describe her blog. It’s one of my absolute favourites.