To top off a not fantastic week, I have been nominated for Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Emma at thebeautyblot! Thank you for making my day 🙂
The aim of it is to recognise and support blogs with fewer than 200 followers, to help people find real gems out there.
The rules are :
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
2. Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog
4. Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers
These are my five bloggers (in no particular order):
1. Indulge – Travel, Adventure & New Experiences
Written by Lesley. She has had one hell of an interesting life and her stories of travel and now pregnancy are endlessly fascinating to me.
2. The Big Bad Blogger
Written by Jamie. She’s an English Major in the US and her posts always resonate well with me.
3. The Beauty Blot
Written by Emma. A journalism grad, just like me, I love reading Emma’s beauty tips, they are certainly helpful to me.
4. Miss T’s Blog: Confessions of an Undomestic Goddess
Written by Tamsin. I’m glad Mamamia led me to her, I find her insights fascinating and love everything she has to say.
Written by Miss V. Another discovery from Mamamia, she seems to have the same line of thinking as I do and I am in agreement with most of what she posts.